Khamis, 11 Disember 2008

Hari Raya Aidil Adha 2008 @ Lumut 8th Dec 2008

WARNING!

There may be pictures in this post not for the faint-hearted.


We started off Aidil Adha this year in Lumut. Knowing that it will take a while to prepare the 3 boys and having my youngest bro-inlaw Faiz around in the absence of my parent in-law whom were performing the Haj we decided to stay in Bakong. Aidil Adha hasnt been my celebrated occasion, but in Lumut they have been celebrating as merrier as AidilFitri.
Furthermore, we have had our Doa Selamat for the well being of my parent in-law.
The plan was to stay in Lumut then heads off to BSB for my uncle's Korban ceremony.
It turn out very well as nearly everyone from my wife's side turned up.
But eventually, we got stuck there as grand dad rupanya also doing the Korban for him & grand ma.
Enjoy the pics :)















I know you always have your pic missing Hadi. So i hope this will make up the lost time. Hehehe!
Pose-maut mu lah udah ni.





































Tiada ulasan: