Sabtu, 27 Disember 2008

Mel's BBQ @ Keramut 20/12/2008

I received a call from Milee on the way back home from work on Friday. Hehehe! To my BSP colleagues shhhh!
She said "Esok mlm BBQ! Msg tia durang semua"
After hinting over it in Facebook, she finally organise one for us. Hahaha!
Since most of us are into camera lately, i told her that it would be a good oppurtunity for us to try out the scenery out there. Sana ada kolam udang yg saujana mata memandang.
It didnt turn out well initially. I was held back at home as i had invited my parents-inlaw over for some sup-tulang. Yum!
I reached Keramut nearly 6pm. The sun was setting quickly. I grabbed the camera for the kolam. Again, i think i was lacking a lot of stuff. I need a new camera, lenses, flash etc.
The guys pun alum jua ada. I heard they'll be there around 8pm.
Enjoy the pics!







Hanging by the rope!


This is how the pond looks like lapas harvest.


Big Mama!


Nya org putih ani namanya well-done!
After most of us had our BBQ, we head in the house for some Rock Band & Idol.





























What so funny? Yazid masuk kan battery in my drink. Kata Alin Yazid kan mencharging bapanya. Hehehe!
Well, let me introduce you to mt frens.......

This is Amal dengan pose ayu nya.

Dian dengan senyuman menggodanya.

Hadi...having a Budi!

Ron! feeling.......lonely, i'm so lonely......i have nobody.........







Just because we're playing RockBand...my fren ani jadi Rock tia.

Reza yg ganazzz!





Checking out his new toy...Amir with his D90



Peraduan catching the lightning! I think the winner was c Boy!
But Amir join along and had i on the first shot....Sorry Hadi...maybe it's not your night.

Tiada ulasan: