Sabtu, 27 Disember 2008

32 and blessed with love....30/12/2008

Yeah! I'm 32 today....
Looking back to the years gone by, I keep wondering how lucky I am. Yes, really lucky.
From being a graduate trainee in the consultant to being a project engineer in the government.
Getting married to a terrific wife and blessed with 3 great boys. I couldnt ask for more.
Moving places of work from BSB to KB.
Life has taught me to be better person, a better husband, a better father and a better son.
I'd like to thank my parents for giving me the pasport to my life. They've sacrified a lot for me. Words and wealth can't repay them for what they've done. Today I'm not posting a lot of pictures. It's dedicated especially for my family and friend.
Not forgetting my late grand-parents. They have all taught me the meaning of life.
People say one is easily influenced by his/her friend or people around them.
I disagree with this. For me you are what you decide to be. At the end of the day, your life is a choice you've made.
So... to all my family and friend, Thanks for the love you've given.....




Tiada ulasan: